Glenn has been in the real estate industry since 1983. It is really all he has ever known. As a native Arizonian with over three decades of experience, Glenn’s knowledge of the Phoenix real estate market is incomparable. He raised his kids in the East Valley and enjoys watching local high school sports in his spare time. Glenn provides a very local perspective on all areas of Real Estate with a passion for making Phoenix your first or next home. Here’s exactly what separates Glenn from your typical realtor:
1) Experience: Glenn has over 34 years of experience in real estate. He also holds several real estate credentials including the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) and GRI (Graduate of the Realtors Institute). He will always give you educated advice, not just based on his education but also on the high number of transactions he has completed.
2) Client Satisfaction: Glenn’s clients have repeatedly thanked him for his trustworthiness and professionalism. He provides a service guarantee and will never leave your side. In fact, if you’re not satisfied you may cancel at any time.
3) Communication: Communication is Glenn’s priority when it comes to ensuring a quality experience. His clients are always updated with the latest news and receive his input and suggestions directly.
4) Time and Dedication: Glenn lists properties and represents buyers almost equally. He works weekends and evenings to make the transaction as effortless as possible for you. With a passion for the work he does, Glenn can always be depended upon as your go to real estate partner.
- Top 1% of Realtors in Southeast Valley based on transactions closed since 1983.
- Top 5% of residential Realtors in U.S based on transactions closed since 1983.
- Member of the President’s Multi-Million Dollar Club for 33 consecutive years
- Inducted into the Realty Executives Hall of Fame
- Named in “Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate” in the Library of Congress
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI) - only 6% of all Realtors in Arizona have earned the designation
- Certified as a Residential Specialist (CRS) - only 3% of all Realtors in the country are certified
Thank you for visiting today. If this is your first visit, take your time and look around. I have plenty of information and resources available to you. If you are a return visitor, thank you. I would love to hear from you.